Palamos Christmas Race
Club Nautic Costa Brava / Vela Palamos
17th-22nd December 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Entering here will not book you into the event and will not take payment, It is just so everyone can see who from GBR is intending on going. Bookings must be made on the oficial website, link below, but please also enter interest here.
If you are ready for some International experiance this is a good place to start. The fleet is usually around 100 boats from across Europe with a GBR group of around 6-10 boats attending the regatta.
Click here to enter: http://www.christmasrace.org/en/default/races/race
There will be a coach and a rib if you wish to contribute to the cost please register your interest email@example.com
plenty of rental accomodation and hotels within walking distance.
Additional info added 7 Nov below:
- Register interest on the class website. Early entry ends 17th Nov.
- We already have 4 boats and the class RIB on one trailer.
- The plan is to tow a second trailer behind the class van.
- We will need drivers there and back.
- Tim will be there and available to coach from 16th Dec.
- There is very little safety cover provided by the event organisers, the expectation is for coaches to provide this.
- The plan is to offer 2 levels of support.
- Full coached support from 16th Dec.,
- or basic regatta support, bag carry, tows and basic info for race days.
- Please message or email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in either option. I'll reply early next week with a plan and an idea of cost.
- Note there are no flights to Girona from the UK in the winter.
- Barcelona Airport is 80-90mins away by car. We will attempt to coordinate lifts if possible.
- There's a bus that takes around 2.5hrs. Cost £18-
- We booked a minibus last year which, I think, was around £25-/head each way.
Entries close at 23:59:59 on 11/12/2019. Current entries = 4.
No map for this venue
Carrer Club Nàutic