Class Open Training Camps - CANCELLED

Venue to be advised

3rd - 5th April 2021

We are planning to host training over the weekend 3/4 April 2021 (pending Covid restrictions allowing this).  Our plan is to host a 3 separate sessions (1) South (2) Midlands (3) North to minimise travel and to enable people to travel on the day if overnight stays aren't possible.

More details will be provided as soon as we obtain more information from venues.


Cost to be confirmed once we have agreed days/venues.

Online entry is now closed. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to enter.